Are you struggling with low testosterone levels and the health issues that they bring to you? Are you having problems with low libido, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, low stamina, etc.? If you are reading this article, your answer is probably yes. However, we feel the need to congratulate you on taking the first step towards recognizing your problem and looking for help. The best idea is to seek professional help. However, we can help you as well by sharing some of the more traditional remedies. One particularly efficient remedy that we have on our minds is regular exercising. It is because all types of exercise have been shown to cause an increase in the testosterone levels. However, you cannot possibly try all types of workouts at once. And that is why we are going to talk about certain abs exercises that will help increase your low testosterone levels but also help you get your body ready for the beginning of the summer. But first, do you know what causes your low testosterone levels?
The causes behind low testosterone levels
The truth is that we do not know what causes low testosterone levels in your case since there is not one exact cause for it. Instead of there are some causes for low testosterone levels and the health issues such as low libido, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, etc. that we mentioned earlier. In this group, we can mention depression, anxiety, stress and obesity as the most common causes for low testosterone levels. But if you seek professional help, your doctor will be able to determine the exact cause in your case and address it with a particular efficient treatment plan that will help you to go back to normal as soon as possible. Until then, you can also do things for yourself, such as exercising, or doing an abs workout, in particular, to increase your chances of getting better in no time.
The abs workout that will increase your testosterone levels
As we mentioned before, all types of workouts stimulate the production of testosterone, however, the most efficient ones are thought to be the high-intensity training such as abs workout among the other workouts. But there are some abs exercises that you can do, and in a moment like this, especially if you are new to exercising, you might feel a bit overwhelmed and confused trying to find the best exercises. And that is why we are here. We are going to discuss the best abs exercises that are supposed to help you tone your body and increase your testosterone levels at the same time. Let’s start!
• The bicycle crunch – No special equipment is necessary to perform this exercise, which means that you can either do it at home or the gym. What made us think of this exercise is the fact that it addresses three key areas and those are the upper and lower abs and your obliques as well.
• The cross crunch – Another perfect exercise that you can do at home without the need of any special equipment except maybe your favorite yoga mat. This is a very safe and easy exercise to perform which will make you love exercising even more. Again, it is an exercise that affects your obliques, your rectus abdominals, and your lower abs as well. Talk about a perfect exercise!
• The flutter kick – Your middle and upper abs will feel the stimulation from doing this exercise. However, it is your lower abs that will be completely exhausted after your workout with the flutter kick included. This is an especially beneficial exercise for those of you out there who are interested in swimming. Plus, it will improve your lower core strength as an addition to your stronger abs.
• The situp and throw – This is an exercise that allows you to use your ball and have a bit of fun especially if you are doing this exercise with a partner. It will allow you to go back to the good old days when you played with your favorite ball. No special ball is needed if that is what you were thinking. Just your favorite one, a lot of motivation and good mood!
• The plank – This is one of our most favorite exercises since it is the one that addresses so many muscle groups such as your abs, back muscles, arms muscles, shoulder muscles, legs muscles and especially your harms things. Do not get us wrong, using a proper testosterone booster such as The Elevate IGF is always welcomed, but doing a few planks a day will surely help the process of boosting your testosterone levels.
• The arms-high partial situp – It may seem easy to do it, but that until you try it. However, do not let this discourage you. This is a very efficient exercise that you will be glad that you have added as a part of your workout routine. Should we even mention that you do not need any equipment once again? Up until now, all the exercises that we mentioned do not require any equipment and are easy to perform at home. So money and time should not be your excuse in this case. This is probably the cheapest treatment option out there. Not to mention the great toned body that you will get from performing these exercises.
Low testosterone levels can lead you to depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem if left untreated. But you can change that by taking a better care of your health. Changing your diet, quitting smoking and excessive drinking and relieving stress are some good ways to naturally increase your low testosterone levels. Taking some of the top male enhancement pills such as Virectin is another. But what about exercising? And abs workout in particular? Why not use the previously mentioned and exercises to increase your testosterone levels, improve your health, increase your self-confidence and get your body ready for the beginning of summer? Do not hesitate to make the necessary changes in your life in order to improve it!