“Abs” and “core” are totally different things. “Core” actually signifies the glutes (butt), hips, lower back and abs.
Today we will present you an extremely effective exercises that will help you eliminate the stubborn fat, relief from the back pain, improve your athletic performance, prevent you from injuries and improve the overall posture.
Below you will find 3 examples for 3 days on how to work you middle section.
- Here are 3 workouts. Every single should be performed for 5 min. Get faster results by do them twice. Skyscraper is the name for the first exercise. Perform 10 on each side.
- Windshield Wipers is the second one and you also have to do 10 on each side.
- Army Crawls is the third exercise and make 36 steps.
- 4 exercises are included in this day. These workouts should last for 5 min and repeat the whole procedure 2 times for best results.
- Breakdancer is the name of the first exercise and it should be performed 15 on each side.
- Skydiver is the second one and try to stay in this position for half min.
- Dead Bug is the third one and try to perform it 10 times.
- Thread the Needle is the fourth one and perform 10 on each side.
- 4 powerful workouts are included in this day. 6 min for each one will be ideal for your body
- Crab Kicks into Superman is the first exercises and perform 6 on each side.
- Start Leg raise is the second one and try to do 10 on each side.
- Side V ups is the name of the third workout and try to perform 10 on each side.
- Over/Under is the last workout and try to do 10 on each side.
There you have it! Do this rutine and you will have a strong core and a powerful middle section.