– Start kneeling on all fours with your arms extended under your shoulders and knees bent under your hips.
– Lift your left knee off the floor, bending your left heel in closer to your body [A].
– Next, lift left knee (keeping it bent) straight out to the side of your body, trying to bring it up to hip height [B].
– From here, extend your leg straight out, pointing your toe, shin and shoelaces facing forward [C].
– Bend knee back in and lower it down, almost to the floor (but not touching).
– Repeat 20 times on one side and 20 times on the other side.
3. Prone Hamstring Curl
– Lie face down on the floor, bend your elbows and stack your hands under your forehead.
– Extend both legs straight out behind you, pointing your toes and squeezing your heels together.
– Press your shoulders down and lift both legs slightly off the floor.
– Keeping your feet touching, bend your knees (knees can open out to the sides slightly as they bend) and curl both heels in towards your body.
– Without letting your knees touch the ground, slowly extend both legs back out straight.
– Repeat 25 times total
There you have it! No ladies, go do this workout, and guys, be sure to recommend this workout to your loved ones!