Beer is the most popular alcoholic beverage in the world and the third most popular drink overall. It has amazing benefits for your body, as long as you consume it in moderation. Here is why you should drink a glass of beer once in a while!
1. Beer does wonders for your kidneys. Many studies have shown that this alcoholic beverage reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%.
READ ALSO: THE BEST FULL BODY DUMBBELL WORKOUT
2. It can contain significant amounts of nutrients like: magnesium, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, biotin, chromium and B vitamins. That’s why some people call it “liquid bread”. Studies have shown that people who drink beer often have higher levels of vitamin B6 in their bodies.
3. Beer lowers the risk of cardiac diseases, strokes and diabetes. This applies only if you consume small quantities regularly.
4. Some researches on mice show that the fiber found in beer can also lower the levels of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) in the liver and cholesterol deposits in the aorta.
5. The elevated levels of silicon in beer can contribute to higher bone density. Therefore moderate consumption will keep your bones strong and healthy which is very important especially is you’re following a powerful exercising routine.
6. This beverage contains some amounts of lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, substances that are essesntial for a good night sleep. Beer can help you fight insomnia when you’re finding yourself staring at the ceiling at midnight. Give it a try!
7. We all know that a glass of red wine a day can be good for our health, but it turns out that beer may be more beneficial. Recent researches show that beer has about the same amount of antioxidants as wine, but it also contains more protein.
READ ALSO: WHY YOU SHOULD CONSUME CAFFEINE POST WORKOUT
8. A group of experts from University of Montreal have found that two glasses of beer a day can reduce work-related stress or anxiety. Drink a beer after a busy day at work and you’ll see the effects it has on your body. Again.. don’t cross the line and serve just one!
9. Some experts think that this drink can improve your memory and will reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
10. Beer is also great for ladies! It gives your skin a special glow and improves its regenerative capacity. It also has a positive impact on pigmentation when consumed regularly.
One CommentLeave a Reply
Numbers 5-10 are awesome. Mom and dad will never believe it or try it, though