Useful Tips And Notes
Here are some useful tips you should keep in mind when trying to get rid of cellulite, detox your body or speed up your weight loss process through a DIY body wrap:
- Goat’s milk, whole milk or witch hazel added to the lotion prove to be very useful in the skin exfoliation process.
- Optional, you can add to the lotion about 2 drops of your favourite diuretic essential oil from this list: cypress, fennel, grapefruit, rosemary, juniper, geranium.
- If using bentonite or seaweed in your homemade lotion, apply just a thin layer.
- If you are finding it difficult to wrap your body on your own, you can ask any of your friend or family members for assistance.
- Avoid all unhealthy substances prior to the wrap. Stay away from fatty foods, caffeine, alcohol and cigarettes at least 48 hours before you apply the wrap.
- Drink plenty of water before applying this DIY body wrap. It will help to remove unwanted toxins from the body.
- Use this treatment every day, for at least a week to see the best possible results.
- These DIY body wraps are not meant to be used by anyone who is pregnant, menstruating, or constipated.
- Don’t even think about wrapping your body if you’re suffering from any kind of disease. Get your doctor’s permission first!
Remember to always follow your instinct when it comes to your health, beauty and overall wellbeing. Listen to what your body is telling you before, during and after applying the DIY body wrap. Then improve your recipe with every new application.
Don’t forget to share your experience with others in the comment section below. Sharing this beauty secret is also really appreciated.