This workout takes you only 15 min and it gives you great results! Combine it with a strenght training routine and you’ll be able to build the body of your dreams. You can perform this workout when you’re running out of time or simply before your main routine.
Benefits of metabolic resistance training
Metabolic Resistance Training (MRT), is a type of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). It is usually comprised of shorter workouts which involve switching through a group of movements in a fast manner with little or no rest in between until all of the movements in a given group are completed. So, this is in a way, circuit training which has you targeting large muscle groups, burning a large number of calories and spending a great amount of energy in a relatively short period of time.
The reason why this type of training is so effective is that:
1. It is great for people that are pressed for time and need to squeeze in a short and effective workout.
2. It has been proven to the most effective method for achieving optimal fat loss and body composition goals in a very short time.
3. It is far superior to steady-rate cardio when it comes to cardiovascular conditioning.
4. It can also be done at any place with little or no gym equipment at all. It is also great for people who have no access to a gym or for those who for whatever reason don’t like the gym environment.
5. Many people find it much more fun and less boring.
6. The possibility of doing a lot of volume of work on big muscle groups.
This workout might seem easy at first, but done with relatively moderate weights and sets that last for about a minute for each movement, this will leave you trying to catch up for breath pretty fast.