Green tea is also effective in aiding weight loss and reducing breast size. Catechins found in green tea promote weight loss by stimulating the body to burn calories and decreasing body fat. This helps reduce breast size. In addition, green tea reduces the risk of breast cancer.
- Add 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves to a cup of hot water.
- Cover and steep for a few minutes.
- Strain, then add a little honey.
- Drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea daily for at least a few months.
Flaxseeds contain omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce estrogen levels in the body. A high estrogen level is one of the reasons behind enlarged breasts. In addition, flaxseeds aid in removing harmful toxins from the body.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseeds to a glass of hot water. Drink it once daily.
- Another option is to take 1 to 2 tablespoons of flaxseed oil daily.
Follow either of these remedies until you get the desired result.
7. Egg Whites
Egg whites are another good remedy to reduce breast size. It will help you get firm breasts and tighten the chest area to make your breasts look smaller.
- Beat the white portion of one egg thoroughly into a smooth cream-like texture.
- Apply this paste on the bottom of the breasts.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Mix the juice of 1 onion in a glass of water.
- Use the onion and water mixture to rinse off the egg white.
- Repeat this remedy once daily for a few weeks to see firmer, smaller breasts.
8. Neem and Turmeric
An Ayurvedic remedy to reduce inflammation of the breasts during breastfeeding is neem and turmeric. Both herbs have anti-inflammatory properties. Once the inflammation subsides, the size of your breasts will automatically be reduced.
- Boil a handful of neem leaves in 4 cups of water for about 10 minutes, then strain it.
- Mix in 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder and a little honey.
- Drink this herbal water daily for a few months.
9. Fish Oil
Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that are beneficial for women who want to reduce their breast size. These fatty acids help reduce estrogen levels, which is one of the causes of oversized breasts. In addition, fish oil helps reduce body weight.
- Eat cold-water fish like salmon, tuna and mackerel that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Other good sources of omega-3 fatty acids are walnuts, flaxseeds, flaxseed oil and soybeans.
- You can also take fish oil supplements. Consult your doctor for the correct dosage and usage.
Fish oil is more effective in reducing overall body fat when combined with cardiovascular or aerobic exercises.
10. Healthy Dietary Changes
Adopting a healthy, balanced diet will aid proper weight management so there is less fat in your body. This will lead to a natural reduction in breast size as well.
- Include many fresh, organic fruits in your diet. Fruits are high in water and contain antioxidants that help you reduce weight and remain healthy.
- Eat more green vegetables like kale, broccoli, spinach and others.
- Get your protein from seafood like fish. Fish are low in calories and help with weight loss.
- Eat more nuts, which are good sources of energy and help with weight management.
- Minimize your salt, unhealthy fat and sugar intake.
- Stay away from processed, fatty and deep-fried foods.
- Drink an ample amount of water or fresh fruit and vegetable juices. Avoid soft drinks and juices with artificial sweeteners.
Note: Do not crash diet, as it can adversely affect your health.
- If your large breasts have become tender, painful or inflamed, try a cold compress to reduce these symptoms.
- Eat smaller meals more often. This will help you feel less hungry.
- Wear a well-fitted bra to prevent sagging breasts, which is common among people with large breasts.
- Avoid drinking alcohol excessively as it can worsen the condition.
- Do not smoke or use any other tobacco products.
- Practice yoga to tone and tighten the breasts within a realistic range.