We all know that HourGlass Figure is coming back!
If you’re trying to get a smaller waistline and bigger hips… then this post is for you! The following workout routine is designed to target your core and tighten it up all the way around.
Lending to a smaller belly and shrunken waist naturally — leave the corsets alone! These 4 moves will also help you get wider hips by lifting, toning, and growing your booty.
Small Waist Big Hips Workout:
To get maximum results and that perfect hourglass figure…
Here’s the progressively challenging workout schedule we recommended:
- Start today and do the small waist big hips workout once through. Then go on a fifteen minute walk and make sure to drink lots of water! Hydration is the secret your success.
- Tomorrow, do the video twice through!
- The next day, do the video three times through!
Repeat this for five days, doing an extra round each day. On the sixth day, start the process over again—we suggest with a new workout video that focuses on a new section of your body.
This routine is short and sweet. You can easily fit it into your busy schedule because it’s only four moves! You’ll be done in no time at all.
1: Side Hops
- The first move in this workout is side hops.
- You’ll gently hop from leg to leg with your hands crossed in front of your chest.
- Keep this momentum going for 60 seconds.
- Don’t let both feet touch the ground until you’re done!
2: Squat Side Lift
- The next move is the squat side kick.
- You’ll do this for 90 seconds as you squat down, lift up, and kick out to the side.
- Alternate which leg you kick out each time.
3: Leg Lift
- The third move is leg lifts, which you’ll do for 60 seconds straight.
- Lay flat on your back making sure that you aren’t arching your back.
- Press your ankles together and lift your straight legs up to the sky.
SEE ALSO: 5 Ways To Show Off Your Wide Hips
4: Hip Thrust
- The last move is the hip thrust, which you’ll do for 90 seconds straight.
- Lay flat on your back and lift your hips up into the bridge position.
- Lower yourself back down and repeat, constantly engaging your core.