Now you can get rid of stretch marks fast with this amazing and very simple homemade cream!
Here are some homemade remedies to keep your body healthy and beautiful and help you fade the ungly stretch marks. Prepare this cream fast with simple and effective ingredients. It will make your skin softer and it will increase the elasticity. Don’t forget that you need to train daily in order to have a tight and firm skin and to get your dream body.
Along with exercise, use a homemade cream made with the following ingredients: cocoa butter, vitamin A and vitamin E. Note that this remedy only fades stretch marks and it doesn’t make them disappear forever, unless you’re an active person with a well balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep in mind that men can also have stretch marks and this remedy works wonders for them too.
Most people with fair skin suffer from unsightly cellulite. The appearance of orange peel skin gives us stress and you cannot diminish it for good.
Like stretch marks, cellulite can be reduced by exercising and using natural lotions massages. Here’s a recipe for an anti-cellulite cream from natural ingredients. This is a highly moisturizing cream and it will feel great on your skin. You’ll make it very fast with cheap ingredients:
10 ml baby cream
6 balm film with a purified extract
20 drops of orange essential oil
5 drops of cinnamon oil
Stretch marks are visible lines on the skin surface, with an off-color hue. Stretch marks are mainly found in the abdominal wall, but can also occur over the thighs, upper arms, buttocks and breasts.
Sometimes stretch marks can cover large areas of the body. While pregnancy is the main cause behind stretch marks, other reasons can be sudden gain or loss in weight, rapid growth, heredity factors, stress and changes in physical conditions.
Stretch marks appear on the skin surface when someone grows quickly, or puts on weight quickly.
Stretch marks can make you feel self-conscious and uncomfortable about your appearance. Fortunately, there are several natural ways to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Check out other remedies below:
1. Castor Oil
Castor oil, which is used in the treatment of a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines and pimples, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks.
- Apply some castor oil to the stretch marks and gently massage the area in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wrap the area with a thin, cotton cloth. Using a hot water bottle or a heating pad, apply some heat to the affected area for at least a half an hour.
- Repeat this process daily for a minimum of one month to notice positive results.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is effective in the treatment of many skin problems. Its healing and soothing properties can be used to get rid of stretch marks. There are a couple of ways to apply it.
- You can directly rub aloe vera gel on the affected skin area, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse the skin with lukewarm water.
- Another option is to make a mixture with one-fourth cup of aloe vera gel, oil from 10 vitamin E capsules and oil from five vitamin A capsules. Rub this mixture onto the skin until fully absorbed. Repeat this process daily.
3. Egg Whites
Eggs are a rich source of protein. For stretch marks, you want to use only the egg whites, which contain amino acids and proteins.
- Whip the whites of two eggs gently with a fork. Clean the affected skin area with water and then apply a thick layer of egg whites with a makeup brush.
- Allow the egg whites to dry completely and then rinse the area with cold water.
- Finally apply some olive oil on the skin to keep it moisturized.
- Repeat the process daily for at least two weeks and watch for positive results.
4. Lemon Juice
Another simple way to lessen stretch marks is to use lemon juice. Lemon juice is naturally acidic which helps heal and reduce stretch marks, acne, and other scars.
- Rub fresh lemon juice gently onto the stretch marks using circular motions. Allow the lemon juice to soak into your skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Another option is to mix equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply the mixture on the stretch marks.
Here are some other amazing beauty tips for you:
Delicious homemade lip balm: 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, 1 tbsp honey (giving you the softening qualities) and one sachet of sugar (as a scrub)
Mask for silky and healthy hair: 10 ml vitamin A, 30 ml castor oil, 30 capsules Vitamin oil, juice of half a lemon, argon oil / macadamia oil/ coconut oil. Apply twice a week, preferably in the evening. Leave in for a minimum of two hours or overnight, if the hair is very dry.
Tired Eyes – Soften the eyes by soaking two round cotton wool face pads in warm milk, apply on the eyes for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water