Lypo spheric vitamin C is a type of vitamin C that is encapsulated in liposomes. Liposomes are tiny spheres of fats that can encapsulate and protect nutrients as they are transported through the body. It is thought to be more bioavailable than other forms of vitamin C, meaning that it is more easily absorbed by the body. Keep reading to learn more about this type of vitamin C.
What are the benefits of this kind of vitamin C?
There are many benefits of this kind of vitamin C. Some of the most notable include:
- Increased absorption – This vitamin C type is able to bypass the stomach and is directly absorbed into the bloodstream, allowing for higher levels of absorption and delivery of the vitamin to where it is needed most.
- Increased bioavailability – It is up to 20 times more bioavailable than traditional vitamin C supplements, meaning your body is able to use more of the vitamin for its intended purpose.
- Increased potency – This vitamin C type is much more potent than traditional vitamin C supplements, meaning you need to take less of it to receive the same results.
- Increased antioxidant potential – This vitamin C type is a powerful antioxidant, which means it can help protect your body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Increased collagen production – Collagen is a protein that helps keep your skin looking young and healthy. It can help increase collagen production, keeping your skin looking its best.
Increased energy levels – This vitamin C type can help increase your energy levels, allowing you to feel more alert and energetic.
Increased immune function – This vitamin C type can help boost your immune system, helping you stay healthy and fight off infection.
Increased cardiovascular health – This vitamin C type can help improve your cardiovascular health, decreasing your risk of heart disease and stroke.
Increased cancer prevention – This vitamin C type can help reduce your risk of developing cancer, thanks to its powerful antioxidant properties.
Increased overall health – This vitamin C type is essential for overall good health. It helps support all your body’s systems and keep them functioning at their best.
Is this kind of vitamin C safe?
There is a lot of talk about the safety of vitamin C, especially in the form of liposomal vitamin C. Some people are concerned that the vitamin C molecule might not be absorbed properly through the gut and that it could cause harm. Others are worried that the liposomes might be absorbed too quickly and that too much vitamin C would be delivered straight to the liver.
There is no need to worry. Studies have shown that liposomal vitamin C is safe and that it is absorbed properly through the gut. In fact, liposomal vitamin C is more bioavailable than other forms of vitamin C, so you need less of it to achieve the same results.
How much does this type of vitamin C cost?
This type of vitamin C is a very high-quality form of vitamin C that is known for being gentle on the stomach. It is also one of the most expensive types of vitamin, with a price tag that can often exceed $35 per bottle. However, there are a number of reasons why this expense may be worth it for lots of people.
Altogether, this type of vitamin C is an important supplement to take because it helps to improve overall health. This vitamin C helps to boost the immune system, improve skin health, and helps to reduce the risk of certain diseases. It is a must-have for those focused on health.