When it comes to thighs, there are a lot of girls out there that just want a pair of nice and firm legs, with thinner thighs, with toned thighs.
And of course, guys do admire a woman’s legs, especially when they are firm and toned! Today I will show u 3 simple moves to engage the legs muscles, to get some nice firm thighs.
See below 3 of the best exercises for thighs! For optimal results, perform 20 reps of each move, back to back without rest, up to 3 days a week. Just be sure you have your diet on point, and you don’t skip cardio.
Remember, before any workout, you need to to a little warm-up! See below 3 simple exercises that can be done anywhere, to get those nice, firm thighs!
1. Runner’s Lunge with Balance.
– Start standing with your feet together.
– Take a big step forward with your right leg.
– Reaching towards your right foot with both hands and hinging slightly forward from your hips, bend both knees into a low lunge
– Your left knee should be pointed straight down to the floor (like a sprinter about to start running) [A].
– Next, press your weight into your right leg and push down through your right foot as you stand up out of the lunge, lifting your left leg off the floor and straight up behind your hip.
– Your upper body should maintain the hinged forward position as you stand, with your back straight, abs tight [B].
– Balance for one count and then lower back down into the lunge.
Repeat 20 times on one side, then go straight to the other side, and do the same!
2. Kneeling Roundhouse Kick (CLICK BELOW ON PAGE 2 TO CONTINUE READING THIS STORY)