This total body home workout is perfect for working the entire body. All you need are dumbbells and these exercises. All the moves will hit major muscles of your body, including the chest, back, shoulders, arms, legs and abs.
It can be done in a short period of time. This is a great workout option when you are short on time, but still want to get the job done.
Strength training is key to sculpting gorgeous, lean muscles for long-lasting results. We’re here to show you that amazing results don’t require a ton of equipment or a weight room — all you need is a pair of dumbbells. Today, we’re sharing five dumbbell moves you haven’t tried before.
This quick routine works the entire body. Grab a pair of five to 10-pound dumbbells and let’s do this. Go through the following circuit three times.
1. Single Leg Deadlift & Row:
Tone Your Booty, Back and Core
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides and palms facing in.
- Shift your weight to your left foot, knee slightly bent, and lift your right foot a couple of inches off the ground.
- With a flat back, hinge at the hips as you lower your torso toward the ground.
- Reach the dumbbells toward your feet as your right leg extends straight behind you.
- Maintaining your balance, row the dumbbells up to your chest, elbows wide.
- Lower the dumbbells and engage your booty and core as you come up to standing position.
- Do 15 reps on each side.
2. Plie Squat & Pulse:
Tone Your Inner Thighs and Booty
3. Woman Makers:
Sculpt Your Total Body and Rev Your Metabolism
- Stand with feet hip-width apart and a dumbbell in each hand.
- Drop down into a plank position by planting the dumbbells on the ground, palms facing each other, then hopping your legs out behind you.
- With your core engaged and hips square to the ground, row the right dumbbell up to chest height, keeping your elbow tucked closely to your torso.
- Bring the right dumbbell back to the ground, then repeat on the left side.
- Hop both legs back toward your hands and come to standing.
- Repeat for 15 reps.
4. Side Plank & Oblique Twist:
Tone Your Obliques and Shoulders
- Start in a side plank position with your right forearm planted firmly on the ground and your left hand holding a dumbbell on the ground in front of you.
- For extra stability, you can stagger your legs by placing your top foot in front of the bottom.
- Engaging your core and keeping the dumbbell as close to your body as possible, raise your left arm straight overhead.
- With control, lower the dumbbell back down and twist directly under your torso.
- Return back to starting position.
- Do 15 reps on each side.
5. Bridge Dips:
Sculpt Your Booty and Entire Core
- Begin laying on your back with legs bent, feet flat on the ground and a dumbbell in each hand, resting on your hips.
- Engaging your glutes and core, lift your hips off the ground until your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Slowly lower back down. Do 15 reps.
READ ALSO: The Best Full Body Dumbbell Workout
Try this fantastic workout and come back here to tell me how it went!