Are you spending hours at the gym but yet there is no a big enough result to keep you motivated? Or perhaps you are beginning to experience problems in the bedroom? Are you finding it hard to achieve and maintain a healthy erection during the sexual intercourse? Or perhaps you are feeling unable to prevent a premature ejaculation lately? It sure sounds like you are experiencing problems with your testosterone levels if you ask us. And low testosterone can cost you your life in fact. Perhaps you are feeling shy about these problems and do not want to talk to a doctor about it or even with your girlfriend or friends. But know this – testosterone should maintain at its healthy levels, and we are going to tell you why. But what brought us here are the 10 best tricks that you can use during your workout to ensure a fast and healthy testosterone build up that just might be the answer that you are looking for!
Why is it important to maintain healthy testosterone levels?
Testosterone is one of the androgens or male sex hormones. Testosterone has a few vital roles in a man’s body. Whenever your body experiences low testosterone levels that affects other aspects and leads to some risks with Premature ejaculation, Erectile dysfunction, depression, anxiety, insomnia, physical changes and even Osteoporosis as one recent study published in the Journal of Medicine suggests. Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common medical issues that occur due to low testosterone levels. It is a condition that is often treated with special exercises for Erectile dysfunction and luckily, in most cases it is an easily solved problem. And it is no secret that exercise, even these exercises for Erectile dysfunction, can help increase your testosterone levels. But what we want to share in the following article are 10 tricks that you can do during your workout to make the possibility of your testosterone levels increasing even stronger!
The 10 best workout tips that will ensure testosterone build up in no time!
- Some studies show that sprint can increase your testosterone levels. In one particular study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, it was suggested that testosterone levels were noticeably increased among men who were performing a series of 6-second sprints which are very short but very intense. It was even noticed that the testosterone levels remained high after the men had their recovery period. We suggest including 5-10 short sprints during your workout, preferably after you have finished with your weight-lifting.
- If you love weightlifting, then you should probably try the ultimate weight-lifting trick to ensure that your testosterone levels are growing. For the best results, try doing low reps with high weights. Exercises such as squats, deadlifts, and bench presses are the ultimate exercises that we would recommend.
- Referring to your diet, make sure that you are filling in fat while you are trying to boost your testosterone levels. It is suggested that in taking high amounts of fat are linked to high levels of testosterone. However, you would not like to produce any medical issues regarding your cardiovascular health in the process, so we suggest concentrating on intaking monounsaturated fats which you can easily find in fish and nuts.
- Get away from stress as much as possible, both physical and mental. Your body and mind require proper relief from stress during your workout period. This means that you should concentrate on taking a break from the workout. Try not to overdo it while you are working out by going to the gym every day in the week. Not to mention that stress is probably one of the biggest factors that lead to low testosterone levels. Sleep is the best option here that can relax both your mind and body.
- Take your time and rest in between your workouts. A study has shown that longer rest periods of approximately 120 seconds have a better effect on the testosterone build up during your workout.
- Do not forget to do your leg workout as well. A study has shown that the testosterone builds up was higher among those who concentrated on their leg workout rather than on the upper body workout. Although you might wish to concentrate on training your biceps, you might think about switching up and concentrating on your legs as well.
- Try to include forced reps in your workout by asking a friend to assist you while doing additional repetitions after you have pushed yourself to the limit of doing the specific exercise (this usually refers to weight lifting exercises). It is considered that forced reps increase the testosterone production more than simply doing the usual workout.
- Avoid doing any chronic cardio since it is suggested that long endurance sports such as cycling can be the cause for low testosterone levels among men. On the other hand, same-aged weight-lifters showed to have normal to high testosterone levels.
- Forget about drinking alcohol for a while. This might sound like a hard thing to do, but if you are interested in raising your testosterone levels high and keep away from any of the risks that it leads to, then you while staying away from your favorite drink for a while.
- Maintain a healthy weight by following a healthy diet plan. Diet plays a big role in the working out process and maintaining healthy testosterone levels. Make sure that your intake enough Vitamin D and calcium as well as all the other nutrients to make sure that you’re on the right track of the weight loss process.
In conclusion, testosterone takes an important role in the way your body functions. You can make sure that you are increasing your testosterone levels by following a proper workout routine and take proper male enhancement supplements such as Nugenix is, but you can also try and include out top 10 workout tricks to ensure a proper testosterone production. You will find out that it is not everything about spending hours and hours at the gym or avoid fats to get the body and testosterone levels of your dreams. In fact, that might be the part where you are wrong. So, we strongly recommend going through the article and understand that sometimes you can do a lot more than just use some of the male enhancement supplements. The secret is in the small things!