You may not see them, but that does not mean that they are not just as important as any other muscle group in your body! We are talking about the importance of strong and healthy pelvic floor muscles! And how are you going to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles? By regularly performing Kegel exercises of course! But how to perform them? And let’s face it – nobody like doing the same old exercises every day! If you get bored, chances are that your motivation will drop and with that your willingness to improve your health. So how to practice the Kegel exercises and enjoy their results each day and not get bored at the same time? We bring you 7 different Kegel exercises that will provide the benefit that you are looking for while at the same time provide a chance to exercise in a fun and easy way. But first, let’s discuss the full benefits from performing your Kegel exercises.
Why do Kegel exercises?
Urinary and anal incontinence is not as uncommon as you might think it is. The risk factors for developing urinary and anal incontinence include pregnancy, after giving birth, and old age. By performing the Kegel exercises not only can you treat your already developed urinary or/and anal incontinence successfully, but you can also prevent urinary or/and anal incontinence from developing in the future. Plus, the Kegel exercises have other health benefits as well, apart from treating and preventing your urinary and anal incontinence, such as improve sexual function, improve recovery after childbirth, and improve recovery after prostate surgery. However, to get all the listed health benefits that the Kegel exercises are offering, you need to remember to perform them at least 3 to 4 times a day, every day. And to help you with that, we are going to list 7 Kegel exercises from which you will see that some of them are easily performed even while you are sitting at your desk at work, and some of them you can save for when you get back home.
READ: Kegel Exercises Boosts Libido and Delays Ejaculations
The 7 Kegel exercises that you must try!
It is essential to locate your pelvic floor muscles before you proceed with doing any of the listed exercises. To do that, next time while you are urinating, make sure to stop the urine stream and remember which muscles you are activating to perform that. Those are your pelvic floor muscles. is Now let’s see which Kegel exercises for men and women we have prepared!
1. The classic Kegel exercises – these Kegel exercises are the ones that you can practice wherever you are – at your desk at work while sitting on the bus while reading the latest news on your computer etc. All that you have to do is contract your pelvic floor muscles as hard as you can and hold them in that position for at least 10 seconds. Make sure that you take a deep breath when contracting your muscles. Exhale and let them rest. Then repeat the exercise 3 to 4 times.
2. The Bridge – Lay on your back bend your knees and make sure that your feet are hip-width apart. Taking a deep breath, contract your pelvic floor muscles and lift your hips from the floor. Make sure to hold your body in that position for 10 seconds and then while exhaling drop your hips to the floor again. Repeat the exercise at least 3 to 4 times.
READ: 7 Things That the Kegel Exercises Will Help Improve In Your Life
3. The Jumping jacks – A perfect exercise that will get your blood running and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles at the same time! To perform it right make sure to stand still with your legs together and your arms and hands by the sides of your body. This is your starting position. Contracting your pelvic floor muscles, start jumping with your legs apart and raising your hands over your head. Jump for at least 30 to 60 seconds. Return to your starting position and release your pelvic floor muscles to let them rest. Do not forget to breathe deeply all through the exercise.
4. The Wall squat – Choose a walk that you will stand against with your back and your legs hip-width apart. This is the starting position. Inhale deeply, contract your pelvic floor muscles and lower your body to reach a position in which you are posing as you are sitting on a chair. Hold this position for 10 seconds, then return to the starting position, exhale and rest for 10 seconds. Then repeat this exercise 10 times.
5. The Release exercise – Similar to the classic Kegel exercise that we mentioned before, the Release exercise requires contracting your pelvic floor muscles while inhaling at the same time. Then hold them in that position for 10 seconds. When the time is up, instead of exhaling calmly, make sure to breathe out forcefully while releasing your pelvic floor muscles at the same time.
SEE: How can men perform Kegel exercises?
6. The Dead bug crunch – Lay on your back, raise your hands up towards the ceiling and bend your knees. This is the starting position that you will need to come back later. Inhale and contract your pelvic floor muscles while extending your right arm beyond your head and your right leg forward. Now returning your right arm and leg in the starting position, exhale and let your pelvic floor muscle to rest. Repeat the exercise moving your left arm and leg now. Perform 10 repeats using each side.
7. Walk – Walking while contracting your pelvic floor muscles at the same can help them grow stronger and healthier. Make sure that you are performing the classic Kegel exercise just while you are walking instead of sitting at your desk.
Are you having problems with urinary incontinence? Are you taking some of the top male enhancement pills such as Endovex, but you still want to contribute to the recovery process? Are you thinking of Kegel exercises and their many health benefits? If you are, we hope that we have helped convince you that the Kegel exercises are the ones that will help you strengthen your pelvic floor muscles in no time. And we do hope that you will choose our recommendation of the seven best Kegel exercises to perform daily! Do not hesitate to improve your health with these few simple exercises each day!
One CommentLeave a Reply
all thanks to kegel and God. I had urinary incontinence for nineteen years not until of recent that I read about kegel and it really helped