We all know that Vaseline has wide range of uses. It is often used for rough skin on the elbows and ankles, for lip care, softening the skin and can be also used for some unusual purposes.
This amazing products can be also sue for increasing the cup size of your breasts. This unusual use can be perform at home, you only have to put some tooth paste on the nipples and rub the Vaseline on your breasts.
Do this amazing technique every night until you get desired results . you will be surprised by the results!
The method is very simple and easy! All you have to do is to rub Vaseline all over your breast, and then to put toothpaste on your nipple. You should repeat this method every night until you get the desired results, and believe me you will be amazed!
HERE ARE THE MOST EFFETCIVE USES OF VASELINE FOR BEAUTY PURPOSES
- Get rid of glue from the eyelashes by rubbing it on the lashes
- After shaving
- Make a mixture between sea salt and Vaseline and exfoliate your skin
- Avoid spray ten streaks by putting some Vaseline on back of the knees, knees and ankles
- Get rid of stains of make up from your clothes
- Makes your shoes look new
- You can also make your eyebrow plucking easier
- Removing make-up
- Apply some Vaseline on the teeth in order to prevent the lipstick to smudge
- Apply some Vaseline on your neck, arms and face for soft skin
- Apply some Vaseline on the areas where you put perfume: wrists, cleavage, neck
- Get soft and luscious lips and cure cracked and dry lips. You can also mix Kool Powder and Vaseline and make your own lip balm
- Or dry cuticles
- Help your eyelashes grown and also thicken them
Also, another trick is to use organic coconut oil:
Google “coconut oil” and you are sure to get a slew of articles about how good it is for just about everything. In fact, to date there are over 1,500 research articles which tout its benefits. But how does this superfood help those who are on a healthy breast path specifically?
Here are 6 ways coconut oil helps for Breast Cancer prevention and healing:
#1. Coconut oil is comprised of over 60% Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs).These include Caprylic acid, Lauric acid and Capric acid, which have proven to reduce the overall health, or “viability,” of cancer cells. In one model, this reduction was to the tune of 70% to 90%! There is also evidence to suggest that MCFAs have the ability to turn on the genes involved in cancer apoptosis;
#2 Coconut oil can reduce inflammation. The inflammatory response is one of the root causes of almost all disease, especially cancer. A recent report published in the journal International Immunopharmacology found that coconut oil given to arthritic rats reduced the expression of inflammatory genes and decreased C-Reactive Protein levels while increasing antioxidant enzymes.
#3 Coconut oil produces ketones. Tumor cells are dependent on glucose for energy, so when these water-soluble molecules are produced during digestion instead, cancer cells are not able to receive any “food” from them at all.
READ ALL ABOUT HOW TO Use Coconut Oil For Breasts Massage and See What It Does To Your Boobs