LEGS HOME WORKOUT: Legs day has a love-hate relation with all lifters, no matter they are guys or girls!
Lots of gym goers are taking workouts after work. That could be a problem, when you are in the legs day and thinking that the gym will be full, you might just be left without motivation, and just go home…
Although you may not hit the gym in Friday evening after work – because you’ve put off your leg work out all week – u can wake up Saturday morning and hit this legs home workout and kick your weekend off to a great start.
If you are a regular gym goer, you may have at home some basic dumbbells (if you don’t have any gym equipment at all, doesn’t really matter). Mostly, this workout is bodyweight based, so get ready to smash those wheels!
Before kickin’it, remember you always need to warm up!
After you are done warming up, get into the legs home workout below:
1. First superset: squat variations
– Begin with regular basic squats – do 25 reps (if you have any dumbbells, you can use them)
– After u finish those 25 squats, start directly, without any break with jump squats – complete 15 reps
– After u complete those reps, start with sumo squats – do 20 reps
– Then, go directly into plie squats – complete 30 reps.
Repeat this superset 3 times, with 45 – 60 sec rest between the sets. (CLICK BELOW ON PAGE 2 FOR THE REST EXERCISES)