When it comes to hair loss there is one big and painful truth: baldness comes down to your genes. But don’t worry, because there are some solutions that address the problem. Here are the 5 best fixes for men’s hair loss!
Studies have shown that about 85% of men will have major hair thinning by the time they’re 50, but some of them start losing their hair before 21. So know you know that you’re not the only one dealing with this problem.
Fortunately there are some natural solution that may make your hair stronger and healthier in order to slow the hair loss. Rmember that these remedies won’t prevent you from going bald, but will delay the entire process.
1. Nutrition. Maybe the most important for your hair’s health is your nutrition. Never forget that you are what you eat and your diet plays a major role in the hair loss process. Try to have a balanced diet and eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and protein-rich foods and. Your hair will thank you! Avoid junk food at any costs.
2. Drink lots of water. If your body isn’t hydrated enough, the skin and hair cells won’t be able to grow and flourish. If you want to keep your hair strong, drink plenty of water to prevent dehydration. Avoid caffeinated drinks such as coffee, green tea and sodas.
3. Get rid of the stress. Stress has a major impact on your hair’s growth. Even though stress-induced hair loss is not necessarily permanent, it can be very hard to handle, especially for a young man. If you feel overwhelmed with what’s going on in your life right now, try some stress relief techniques like meditation or just go to the gym!
4. Try onion juice. According to a small study of 23 participants, applying raw onion juice on the scalp twice a day promoted hair regrowth within six weeks in 20 participants. All you have to do is grate an onion and strain the juice. Then apply it to your scalp, let it do its job for at least 15 min and wash it off.
5. Massage your scalp with aloe vera. This amazing ingredient is very well known for its various properties. It may help optimize your scalp’s PH and promote healthy hair growth.