Here are the TOP 10 appetite suppressants!
When you’re trying to lose weight and eat healthy is very important to control your appetite and keep cravings at bay. You can do this be eating these 10 amazing foods. Enjoy them whenever you feel like eating unhealthy snacks or junk food and your body will thank you!
1. Almonds. Almonds are very rich in antioxidants, magnesium and vitamin E. A study presented at The 2006 Obesity Society Annual Scientific Meeting has shown that almonds can increase the feeling of fullnes and provide you all the important nutrients your body needs.
2. Avocados. Avocados are high in healthy monounsaturated fats which take a long time for your body to digest and, therefore, can help suppress appetite. Eat them in sandwiches, salads or smoothies.
3. Ginger. Ginger has wonderful digestive powers and energizes the body. A ginger tea or a ginger lemonade will help you suppres the appetite whenever you feel hungry
4. Water. Simply drink a glass of water with a lemon slice when you have cravings. Very often people mistake thirst for hunger, especially when the mid-afternoon cravings hit.
5. Apples. Apples are one of the best foods for your digestive system, because they are filled with soluble fiber and pectin, which help you feel full. You should always keep some apples near you.
6. Chocolate. Eat a small piece of dark chocolate whenever you want to taste something sweet. Make sure it has at least 70 percent cocoa. The bitter taste will signal the body to decrease your appetite.
7. Salmon. Include it in your sandwich or salad! Salmon is rich in protein and healthy fats and increases the amount of the hormone leptin in your body. Leptin is known for suppressing hunger.
8. Flax seeds. These tiny seeds are simply amazing for your digestion and instantly suppress your appetite. Add a tablespoon in your yogurt or morning smoothie.
9. Salads. Hungry? A light salad is the best option if you want to lose weight. Fresh veggies will provide the best nutrients for your body, will help you feel full for a longer amount of time and are low in calories. You can prepare a healthy dressing using lemon juice and olive oil.
10. Eggs. Eggs are high in protein and will help you feel more full over 24 hours than if you eat a bagel or a bowl of cereals.