This is how to lose weight in a cheap way!
These simple steps will help you stay in shape and lose the excess weight without spending lots of money. You don’t have to make huge financial efforts to get the body you dream of!
1. Commit to eating at home. You can save a lot of money and cut calories by eating at home.
According to some recent studies, the more you eat out, the more calories you are likely to consume. So eating at home is the solution! Choose fresh ingredients and prepare your own meals.
2. Make a meal plan. Is important for you to eat regular meals and a plan will help you a lot. Make sure you plan your menus for the week and don’t forget to keep it simple. You don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen, you can prepare a delicious dish in just 30 minutes.
SEE ALSO: LOSING WEIGHT VS. LOSING FAT
3. Know when to buy frozen. Fresh ingredients can be expensive some times, but you can replace them with frozen vegetables and fruits. Frozen produce has nearly the same nutrient value as fresh, according to a 2007 research review published in the Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture.
4. Walk to work instead of driving. Trust me this is much better for your health! You’ll save money and you’ll burn calories. Every mile you walk is worth 100 to 200 calories, depending on your weight. You don’t have the time? Take the bike!
SEE ALSO: 5 GOLD RULES OF WEIGHT LOSS
5. Go to a fitness park. You don’t want to spend money on a gym membership? No problem! Go to a fitness park and do your workout. Nowadays many parks have workout machines, but if you don’t have one near you, you can simply jog in the park for one hour a day.
6. Drink plenty of water. Water will flush the toxins out of your body, will increase the metabolism and will help you lose weight. Add lemon and a tablespoon of organic honey for better results!
Also, check out these weight loss tips from around the world:
Losing the unwanted pounds from the body is one of the hardest jobs. Whether you want to get summer ready or have just had enough of looking fat, whatever the reason, the solutions are all based on putting efforts.
If you think the conventional ways won’t cut the slack for you, learn from the best from all around the globe to know about the ideal weight loss hacks. While these hacks are mostly simple and easy to follow, try at least 3 of these and notice a vast difference!
Indian women love adding turmeric in their curries and it’s not just for the yellow color, neither because of the flavor. Curcumin, a potent fat burner present in turmeric is the best agent for weight loss and that is what keeps the Indian women slim and smart. Researchers believe that this agent helps curb fat tissue growth and helps burn fat easily.
Hence, simply add turmeric in your daily meals and stay fit effortlessly.
Thailand is known for its spicy cuisines and it’s the most obvious secret when it comes to weight loss. Thai food is full spices while it has the least amount of oil. Spices such as red chili peppers, black pepper, green chilies and zingy sauces are the key to smartness. Since spices boost the metabolic rate, food which is spicier in comparison has a better role to play when losing weight is concerned. Moreover, since spicy food is eaten slowly, one tends to end up eating less.
READ ALL THESE TIPS FROM WEIGHT LOSS HERE!
One CommentLeave a Reply
The night before groceries, I soak a couple of pounds of dry beans, two varieties, usually.
I throw one in the slow cooker when I wake up, and go get groceries, pull them off and add the others when I get back.
These get added to soups, salads, eggs. I usually get a cabbage and a bunch of greens, either spring mix for $5 at aldi. Or I got two massive bunches of kale for $1 each at another store. I boil eggs to add to salads along with chopping up a few containers of toppings, onions or peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli, whatever is on sale. These also can be added to eggs for omlettes. I also make simple oatmeal with a banana or apple added.