Burpees are one of those exercises that everybody loves to hate, but they offer so many benefits that their popularity is spreading regardless of how hard they may feel when you do them.
You’ll encounter burpees everywhere from HIIT workouts to boot camps to CrossFit, and for good reason. They’re one of the most efficient, functional exercises you can do.
So, burpees are really effective, and good to do anywhere, anytime. But how do we really do a perfect burpee? Well, here we go (see video below)
– Stand with your feet hip width apart and your arms down by your side
– Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the floor in front of you
– Kick your legs backwards into a press up position and lower your chest to the floor
– Push your chest back up to the press up position thrust both feet forward so you are back in the squat position
– Jump up and raise both hands over your head
Because it’s never too late to do a proper form video tutorial for workout exercises, I’ve decided to do some short videos with basic exercises, homemade. You can do it anywhere, anytime. Enjoy!
There you have it! Now you know the perfect form to perform burpees!