You shouldn’t ignore the pain in these parts of your body! It can be really dangerous!
Pain is a feeling triggered in the nervous system and it will always show you that your body experiences some difficulties.
It may come and go or it may be constant, but in most cases is a bad sign and your should always pay attention to the body part where you feel it.
Sometimes pain can be helpful because it makes you realize you have a medical problem and you need appropriate treatment. Never ignore the pain in these parts of your body!
See above listed the most common parts of the body, where pain shouldn’t be ignored:
1. Heart. Statistics show that every minute a woman dies from heart disease worldwide. If you feel pain in this body area you should immediately go see a doctor. Be very careful if it touches the left side of your body, because this means that your body is sending signals along the spinal cord.
2. Colon. The colon is the large intestine. It helps you eliminate waste from the body and absorbs water and nutrients. Feeling a sharp pain in the central area or in the right part of the lower abdomen may indicate a dangerous disease.
3. Kidneys. Kidneys remove excess fluid and waste products from your body and are located in the upper abdominal area. This is why sometimes it can be really hard to distinguish between kidney pain and back pain. However kidney pain will also strike the lower abdomen, lower back and sometimes the pelvis.
4. Pancreas. According to statistics, more than 50% of patients with chronic pancreatitis deal with back and abdominal pain. If the pain persists you should go see a doctor.
5. Liver. This organ is under a lot of pressure on a daily basis. If you feel any discomfort, you should at least try to cleanse the liver with a little detox.