Muscle cramps or tendrils are some of the most obnoxious pain.
They are involuntary contractions of muscles with great pain and unable short-term use of the affected muscle. They appear at different times, may occur during sleep, can occur while driving may occur when swimming or while playing sports.
These cramps can affect one part of a muscle or the whole muscle and occur most often in the legs (calves, thighs or foot). There are many causes of these pains, could be dehydration or poor nutrition, the lack of sport or sport exaggerated for beginners. Can occur by maintaining awkward body positions for a long time and could be caused by more serious health problems.
Methods of first aid, prevention and treatment of muscle cramps
As a first aid method what always works is stretching the affected muscle, even if it’s painful at the moment. Even local massage – massage on muscle length, from top to bottom, puncturing the painful area with a needle and alternating hot / cold.
But you should know that before any physical activity is required to get warmed up and in the rest of the day, if you do not do any physical activity more intense, it’s good to do some gentle stretching.
Also, at least one hour of daily exercise and a balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals, sufficient hydration – all lead to reduced pin and muscle cramp prevention.
– Consume at every meal 2 teaspoons of honey mixed with crushed almonds. If you perform regular treatment, you will feel the effect already after one week.
– After each meal, 2 teaspoons of honey mixed with sunflower seeds (the best result is achieved if sprouted in advance).
– Sometimes cramping in the leg muscles are the result of a metabolic disturbance of potassium. In this case, the specialists recommends eating dried apricots and baked potatoes, no less than 50-100 g per day.
READ ALSO: TOP 10 APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS
– In a one-liter jar, place 2 tablespoons of chopped raisins and dates. Separately prepare an infusion of chamomile (one tablespoon to 500 ml of water), infuse until cool, strain and pour into jar with fruit. Allow to soak overnight and drink the next day. Repeat daily for 3 weeks.
– Some people drink during pains 150ml spring water, in which they dissolve half a teaspoon of coarse salt.
– Repeated consumption of cheese. It contains more calcium, participating actively in the processes of transmission of nerve signals and muscle contractions.
– Curd (curdled milk). For three weeks, consumed morning on an empty stomach, one tablespoon of honey, followed by a glass of kefir or buttermilk. After a 7 day course is repeated.