Keep blood pressure under control with these amazing and effective remedies!
It is well known that a healthy lifestyle helps us stay in shape until old age. With a balanced diet, staying active, a positive attitude and a ritual of daily care aid we can manage to have a long and healthy life.
Below are some practical pointers to improve quality of life and make you feel amazing!
SEE ALSO: HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT IN A CHEAP WAY
How to Keep Your Blood Pressure under Control
– Reduce salt intake
– Eat bananas, avocados, plums, nuts and whole grains to increase the level of potassium in your body; drink blueberry juice
– Eat yogurt, an excellent source of calcium
– Eat fish (rich in magnesium) to prevent arrhythmia
The ‘Health Pill’ – Reduce Cholesterol by taking These Amazing Herbs and Plants
– Artichokes (dried leaves) made into a brew – drink it in the morning on an empty stomach and then rest 30 minutes before breakfast. Make sure you’re lying on your right side when you rest!
– Hawthorn (flowers and dried leaves) brew 1 teaspoon per 200 ml boiling water – drink this tea 3 times per day, for 3 weeks
– Birch (dry leaves) decoction – add 2 tablespoons in 250 ml boiling water and a pinch of sodium bicarbonate – drink this daily
– Dandelion (leaves) brew – drink 2 to 3 cups a day in a course of 2 to 3 weeks
– Plantain (leaves) brew – drink a spoon full every 2 hours
SEE ALSO: LOWER BACK PAIN- 3 EXERCISES TO RELIEVE IT
Remedies from Delicious Fruits and Vegetables
– To reduce the cholesterol level you need to include in your diet apple juice, carrot juce and ginger
– Drink pineapple, ginger and orange juice for energy
– Beetroot, apple, mint and carrot juice helps to detox your body
One CommentLeave a Reply
Hello, after reading this remarkable post i am too happy to share my know-how
here with colleagues.